If you want to increase your speed, but do not know what to do. Try some or all of these free drills to increase speed and agility.
- Squat Jump to Sprint x4 - Start with your feel a little wider than shoulder width. Squat down, explode up in the air. As you land sprint 15 meters
- Kneeling Starts x3 - Start down on one knee in a kneeling position and pop up and sprint 15 meters
- Pop Up Sprints x4 - Start in a down push-up position, pop up to your feet and sprint 15 meters
- Knee Up Sprints x3 - Start with both knees on the ground, jump up to both feet and immediatly sprint 15 meters
- Flying 30's x5 (85 percent)
- Course is 45 meters
- Start off jogging, by the time you hit 15 meters you should be sprinting at 85% of your top speed and hold it for the remaining 30 meters
- Light jog back to the start line.
- 30 Meter Sprints x3 (85 percent)
- From a normal starting position, sprint 30 yards @ 85%